Monday, November 14, 2011

Tweet from a World Champ Cardinal

So being the dork that I am sometimes, I requested a "Happy Birthday" tweet from the four Cardinals players that I follow on Twitter (not religiously, mind you).  I made my requests late in the afternoon on my birthday this past Friday (11/11/11) to David Freese, Daniel Descalso, Jon Jay and Edwin Jackson.  To my surprise, three days later I hear from my man Edwin Jackson...



























If you haven't heard of him, it's cool, you just don't follow baseball.  But this guy HAS thrown a No-Hitter on the Major League level, and if you've got one of those to your name, you're pretty darn good.



















Anyway, I thought it was pretty cool of him!  Thanks again for taking the time, Edwin!

"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit.  Rather, in humility value others above yourselves."

~ Philippians 2:3 ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know you visited. Your [clean] comments are welcome!